When you or a loved one is hurt or injured, you not only have to deal with the medical injury, but you must find a way to cover lost wages and mounting medical bills. At Damore, Delgado & Romanik , we help Florida clients recover these expenses, while allowing them to focus on their health and well-being.
Our Daytona Beach personal injury attorneys will work to secure compensation to cover your medical expenses and lost wages. In many cases, we can also seek damages for pain and suffering. When representing you, we will seek the full and fair compensation you deserve. We have offices in Daytona Beach, DeLand and Altamonte Springs.
Representing People Harmed By The Negligence Of Others
Our law firm represents individuals who have suffered harm caused by the negligent or wrongful acts of others, including cases involving:
- Car accidents — We work hard to help our clients obtain medical care and full compensation for their losses.
- Semi truck and commercial vehicle accidents — Our law firm has the investigative resources and advocacy skills needed to handle truck accident cases.
- Motorcycle crashes — We have extensive experience in cases involving the types of injuries typically caused by bike accidents, including head injuries, spinal cord injuries and broken bones.
- Workplace accidents and on-the-job injuries — Our lawyers handle cases involving denied and prematurely terminated workers' compensation claims, as well as those involving negligence by third parties.
- Premises liability — We seek compensation for people who have suffered harm in slip-and-fall accidents, fires, dog attacks and other types of property owner negligence.
- Medical malpractice — We seek answers and compensation for people in cases involving medical negligence such as birth injuries, surgical errors and failure to diagnose cancer.
- Wrongful death — Our firm vigorously represents families of fatal accident victims.
- Other acts of negligence
Before You Talk To An Insurance Claims Adjuster
Insurance companies are notorious for denying claims or failing to pay fair compensation. Your insurance company is a business designed to make money, and it is in the company's interest to pay out as little as possible in claims. The moment your claim is reported, insurance companies go to work to minimize their financial exposure.
Let us go to work for you. We will document your claim, help you get medical care and work to help you obtain all the compensation you deserve.
In the meantime, you can learn more about:
Free Consultation With A DeLand Personal Injury Attorney
Contact a personal injury lawyer at Damore, Delgado & Romanik to discuss your car accident, workplace accident or other injury case. We offer home and hospital visits as well as evening and weekend appointments.